Monday, October 1, 2007

a wee bit o' the Irish for ya...


During a particularly trying day with the boys ("No! Get off of the table! No, stay off the table") I decided it was time to bring in some good luck charms. So I nailed my horseshoe above the door (I mainly subscribe to the prongs up philosophy, but there is a little one with the prongs down, just to be safe.) I also placed one of my four leaf clovers on the kitchen windowsill. And I threw in some Grimes Cove shells for good measure. I actually have five there right now (I found another shell and added it to the line up after this picture) but I think I probably like the four better. Here's another photo I took of the five shells. Which one do you think is better?


So, hopefully the luck will start pouring in, and maybe, just maybe the boys will stay off the table.

No comments: