Then I saw the dirt.
The long trail of dirt leading all the way to the front door. From what I can gather, they had been throwing the dirt on each other and then Ben had come in and shaken it all off of himself.
Does that look like the face of a repentant transgressor? No, it doesn't to me either. Though it is a very cute face, to be sure.
In the end I forgave them because I believe it was a mercy killing. The pansies were not doing well. Of course, part of the reason they were not doing well is because the boys had been pulling bits of dirt out of the pot since I got them planted. This is what had originally prompted me to get them up high.
I wonder if they've been planning this all along? Hmm...
In the end I forgave them because I believe it was a mercy killing. The pansies were not doing well. Of course, part of the reason they were not doing well is because the boys had been pulling bits of dirt out of the pot since I got them planted. This is what had originally prompted me to get them up high.
I wonder if they've been planning this all along? Hmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment