Friday, October 5, 2007

This is the life...

I believe Ben wanted more of Sam's noodles and that is why he is pulling his shirt like that. But I could be wrong. Both of these bowls have broken since this picture by the way. What? We were feeding the boys out of glass bowls? Yes. And now aren't our faces red. They just seemed so sturdy!

On a side note, these actually are two pictures. I didn't just go edit crazy or thought they would look artistic that way. Ben was tugging on Sam long enough for me to get shots of both of them. Hmmm... I probably should have intervened. Hm.

2 comments:

What? said...

Hey is Ben and Sam's hair growing in blonde? I didn't understand the whole ritual google just made me do to get a post on here. I think my user name is What? I'm really Shauna, Zach's Mom.

Katie said...

No worries! I bet you can change it somehow if you want to, but I think it's a pretty awesome user name. Their hair is coming in very blond, but there really isn't much of it. I don't mind though. No haircuts to worry about.