From time to time I find one of the boys' stashes. Ya know, somewhere that they have consciously or inadvertently put all kinds of things. It's always pretty exciting. A while ago I decided I should cover up the opening in the radiator, because I had seen the boys drop a toy car into it and I didn't want anything else to get lost.
Well, I tried to pick it up with a magnet on a string, but it just kept sticking to the sides (I also felt pretty stupid). I ended up just taking the whole front off of it with a wrench. And this is what was inside:

Inside were three toy cars, a piece of a frame, a Care bear, tweezers, a Tide stick (no cap), two rubber balls, a medicine spoon, a seahorse, a metal thing I find everywhere but don't know what it is, a Pharaoh, two pins, a piece of driftwood, a train wheel, and a Euro five cent piece.
It's a good thing the magnet didn't work.
3 comments:
hahaha. classic! :)
i'm not sure which is my favorite, the pharoah or the care bear.
apparently b & s have an aversion to care bears . . .
Post a Comment