Saturday, February 7, 2009

Photography: A Toddlers Art

Ben has recently taken up a new hobby: photography. When he asked to use the camera he says, "I wanna say cheese!" Yep, that's the cuteness we are dealing with here, people. Unfortunately, because of how seriously Ben takes his work, he can sometimes be a little rough with the camera, so his time with it is limited. Anyway, here are some a Ben's great works. We're thinking of hanging them, gallery style, in our living room.

Head and Shadow
(Ben's head as he looks at the camera)

The Anguish of Soul
(Zach's feet, a cereal bowl, and our ugly, ugly carpet)

Power Play
(My leg and arm while sitting on the couch)

Blue of Life
(Sam sitting on Daddy's lap holding a Playmobil pirate)

Precarious
(Books balancing on the shelf, Barcelona map, and thermostat)

Stillness and Action
(Zach and Sam playing)


Ben isn't fooling around here, folks. I mean, he's already bought a beret.

6 comments:

Theresa said...

hahaha. i love that more and more toddlers these days are getting a chance to take pictures. they capture such interesting situations that we never think to. It truly is art when all put together I think.

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

Haha! That is so funny :) Ella has finally started "posing" for the camera whenever I get it out. Silly babies...

Vanessa said...

I love my nephews!

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

p.s. I forgot to tell you: you did a great job on the place setting question on my blog! You got them all right! Very good!!! :)

Jeremy and Maria said...

HI!! I found your blog through Theresa's. How are things going for you guys? Are you still in Spain? Lets catch up. My blog is www.jeremyandmaria.blogspot.com

Theresa said...

i just got lindsay briggs blog too like yesterday. if you don't have it.