That is so funny with the sword int he diaper. Ella puts food in hers, so needless to say - she has to have a onesie on all the time! Haha! Silly babies....
I'm pretty sure we have a video of Zach being He-Man. And Johnny Bravo. Katie, if I can find those I will send to you so that we can have a comparison. :-)
big boy go! the turtleneck is so sophisticated--i'm thinking steve mcqueen there. looks like they found a place to stash their swords...jane and i laughed out loud.
5 comments:
Lovin' Ben's scabbard. My little brothers used to do the same thing!
hahahaha,... :)
That is so funny with the sword int he diaper. Ella puts food in hers, so needless to say - she has to have a onesie on all the time! Haha! Silly babies....
I'm pretty sure we have a video of Zach being He-Man. And Johnny Bravo. Katie, if I can find those I will send to you so that we can have a comparison. :-)
big boy go! the turtleneck is so sophisticated--i'm thinking steve mcqueen there. looks like they found a place to stash their swords...jane and i laughed out loud.
Post a Comment