Thursday, November 6, 2008

A quick story of the dynamic duo

Their love of the dynamic duo goes beyond paper action figures and movie watching. They both climbed in the tiny, blue recycle bin the other night Ben called Sam Batman and Sam called Ben Robin. I think Robin was calling the shots on this one. They kept falling out and saying "Oh, no. Batman, are you OK?"

6 comments:

Theresa said...

so is this the "pow!" "bang!" "whomp!" batman and robin movie? hahaha,.. those two are crackups! twins are fun aren't they? i think they need a baby sister,..but hey i don't get to decide,... :)

Theresa said...

just ignore me,.. I'm always giving my opinions freely,.. unasked for,...besides I know you have your hands full as it is,.. hahaha.

Katie said...

All in good time... all in good time. Yes, this is the "Pow!" Batman. And they love it. They are actually watching it right now and loving it.

They run all over the house pretending to be Batman and Robin. It's glorious.

Theresa said...

i wish I could be there,...

Matthew said...

Sam and Ben are super cute!! I look forward to Lincoln being this funny. In a couple of years, Lincoln will probably want me to be his sidekick (except that I am pretty sure that I will not fit in a blue recycling bin).

meg said...

that is the funniest thing i've heard in a while. what great imaginations they have!