Thursday, November 13, 2008

Stamped and Ready to Go


Here, Ben has prepared himself for shipment. I think he is planning on labeling himself, as well. Terribly efficient, really. I didn't get it out of him where he was going, but it's going to cost him $3.36 to get there. Ya, that's right. And we're cleaned out of stamps. Unless I peel them off the windowsill, which is where they all ended up.

So, what do you think? Would you like to find this little boy outside your door?

Well, sorry, I'm keepin' him.

8 comments:

Theresa said...

better hurry up and write your address on him before the mailman stops by, picks him up, and sends him off with all the letters to the north pole,...

(Don't worry Katie,... if the mailman does take him before you get the right address on him,.. at least you can write santa a letter for christmas and ask him to send your little boy back home where he belongs since the postman made a mistake and that that is all you want for christmas.. you'll have to sacrifice any other wishes you may have had on your list to get him, but it'll be worth it. Say hi to blitzen for me!)

Theresa said...

woah. I must really be hurting for entertainment in my life because that is the most random comment and somewhere in the back of my mind I know I wrote it solely for my own benefit and entertainment,...because it would make a good story,.. and now we have yet another witness that I am weird.

Theresa said...

what all of that is alluding to if you read between the lines is that I think the picture is cute. :) the little darling must have massacre'd your stamps. I feel for you. :) such a cutie.

Theresa said...

you still want me to come visit you next year right?

Stef said...

hi lar ee ose

Katie said...

Love you, Theresa! Of course I want you to come and visit me. You're so funny. :)

Vanessa said...

I would! Send him to me! I'll even pick him up at the post office!

Theresa said...

haha! i just noticed your videos column ,.. that jumping on the bed video is hilarious. Love the boots and diapee look. haha.