First, my dear, beautiful wife is a saint.
Yes, the boys made a mess. Here is a video of the initial cleanup:
Yes, I am a slave driver. Standing made me fell sicker, but after a heroic struggle to get most of the mess up with towels we went upstairs to watch Jake Long American Dragon on Netflix. Midway through the second episode I tossed the boys on the bed. rushed for the bathroom, and after leaving my dinner for the fishes, lay prone on the hallway floor. In my vulnerable state the boys attacked. They mercilously jumped on me and tattooed me with ball point pens. Luckily, seeing as I wasn't worthy prey they quickly turned on each other.
I don't remember when Katie got home. I just remember the relief. So here's to her.
1 comment:
what a valiant effort,.. you're such a good husband zach. Those boys are so cute,.. hahaha. holy terrors! i can't believe how big they are now too. can't wait for roadtrip 2009! pray that dan doesn't have officer training next summer.
Post a Comment