Every single time I walk by this gate I love it. I truly love it. That little peak into the backyard, and the roses blooming in the center. I'm probably going to have to copy this some day. I have a big binder full of pictures and scraps of stuff for a house someday. You people who own homes should really appreciate the luxury of being able to nail things into the wall and paint things at your whims. I can't wait. Zach probably can though.
The lovely little gray house with pretty windows. This isn't a very good shot, as I was trying to cross the street with the stroller at the time and their was loads of traffic. But whoever these people are, they have really great landscaping. The pink blossoms are so nice agains the gray, don't you think? There is always a shot of color with several shades of greens. Nicely done.
Again, not a very good shot (do you like the stop sign?) but this may very well be the cutest house outside of Switzerland or Disneyland. The stone wall, the shutters, the groves of trees. It's practically perfect in everyway. And yet, I don't think I could live here, because that much cuteness really must affect your life in weird ways. Like buying a teacup poodle instead of a duck, drinking water from Fiji instead of filtered tap, and starting a collection of cherubs figurines, instead of... not.
So there you go. A walking/sitting tour of houses that I would need to sell one of my vital organs to afford. What do you think the going rate is for a kidney these days?
2 comments:
I'm with you on little yellow houses,.. and you discovered why not me,... :) that one probably had the most curb appeal for me in those pics but like you said,.. you didn't get great shots of the others that probably didn't truly capture their beauty like seeing them in person does,...
Post a Comment