
We took a lovely car trip down to Phoenix to visit Zach's family for Easter.

Ben on a car snacks sugar high.

Sam, after many animal noises and songs
More details about the trip tomorrow with our Easter post. There will be baby animals and adorable babies! Prepare yourselves!
4 comments:
This is me.... preparing myself!
I am so jealous! I am anxiously awaiting updates! Your boys are so cute! I can't believe how big they're getting!
Great shots and dialogue as usual. Took two pics off to try and frame - need to try and download them smaller though. Anyway I enjoyed them, as always. One ? What happened to the pultry? Did they stay in Phoenix or did you add to your family. Also liked the family photo. Hope all was well in Phoenix and know they enjoyed having you there.
No, all fowl stayed in Phoenix. We cannot have ANY pets. Not even fish. The duck and chicks are going to be returned. And they'll probably go to a farm or something. It's a shame, because that duck is absolutely adorable! Maybe someday we can have our own duck. Someday.
Post a Comment