Monday, July 18, 2011

5 Months
















- Charlotte is sitting up like a champion!
- She broke her first tooth last week and another is on the way
- As a result of the teething thing, she's been a bit grumpy
- She can roll over from her back to front and front to back
- She likes to grab for things
- She likes to eat paper a lot
- She really likes to watch TV (I try not to let her, but when it is on she is pretty darn transfixed, very unlike her brothers at this age)
- She loves to smile
- She is starting to laugh more
- She likes to "fly" up in the air
- Charlotte loves to ride around in her baby carrier
- She loves Ben and Sam, but gets a little nervous with their rough play, unless Zach or I is holding her
- She likes to be entertained
- This is what she contributed while I was trying to type all this

g fhk hu , "w hgbt7 y7 m ,n



2 comments:

Anne said...

What a stunningly beautiful baby you have there! It's so fun catching up on your life.

Stephanie Murray said...

She is amazing. I can't wait to meet her. I hope you're telling her that I'm her favorite aunt.. you know, in preparation :-)