Friday, July 8, 2011

The Journey to Five

Ben and Sam have had a birthday - Shout Hurray! More on that later. For the moment, I wanted give a little picture history. I meant these to go from oldest to newest, but it didn't turn out that way. I still like it.

Ben, Sam and Baby Charlotte - February 2011

Ben and Sam - March 2010

Ben and Sam - July 2009

Sam and Ben - Early 2009

Ben and Sam - July 2008

Ben and Sam - June 2007

Ben and Sam - April 2007

Ben and Sam - Christmas 2006

Ben and Sam - 3-months-old

Ben, Sam, and Katie - one-month-old

Ben and Sam - one-month-old

Ben and Sam - less than 1-day-old

Ben and Sam - now

It's been quite a wonderful adventure.

2 comments:

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

AAAAWWWW!!!! SOOOO CUTE!!!!! :D

Stephanie Murray said...

I love them, and miss them being so little!