Saturday, March 19, 2011

Abstract Art

The night after my Mom left(a couple weeks ago now), I was getting ready for bed (and feeling really sick) and Zach was taking care of Charlotte. The boys were playing with their stamps and ink pads on the floor. This is the result.


Footprints on wall


Footprints up and down the kitchen


Footprints around the table


Footprints on cupboards and major appliances. There is still one on our washing machine that I missed the night of.

Apparently this was mostly Ben's work, but Sam did admit that he helped a little.

And, for good measure, here's a little picture of Charlotte taken the same day.

2 comments:

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

Oh gosh...days like that make you think, "What was it about kids that seemed to appeal so much??" It's a good thing babies/kids are cute - that's all I can say about that! :)

Katie said...

Yes, the whole cute thing was a smart move. :)