Thursday, March 24, 2011

Boy Talk

Ben: Hey! What's that?
Sam: Those, my friend, are a pile of train tracks.

Knocking on the bathroom door
Ben: Ben here! Can I come in?

(I told Sam, while he was standing around naked waiting for new clothes that he was as naked as the day he was born and this followed a few minutes later)
Ben: Sam, are you really as naked as the day your were born?
Sam: Um, I don't remember

(While struggling to open a taped up box of diapers)
Ben: I'm gonna break this tape! This tape is foolish!

Ben (singing): Is math cool? Yes it is! Do you think math is cool? Yes it is!
Sam: Hey Ben, Shh!
Ben: (singing) Is math cool? -
Sam: Ben! Quiet! I'm trying to concentrate!
Ben: But, hey Sam! Was that a cool song?
Sam: Ya, but I'm trying to concentrate!
(Pause)
Sam: (singing): Superheroes! Some have powers and some don't! If they do then they're cool! But, if they don't then they're not cool!

Zach: I thought Sam was going to do that.
Ben: No, not Sam, me. I guess you just can't tell we apart.

Sam: I'm just going to give Charlotte two kisses (gives her two kisses on the head) Actually, three. (gives her a kiss on the arm) And a little look. (Looks into her face for a second and then runs off)

Sam: We can play restaurant. Mom, you be the waitress.
Katie: Why am I always the waitress?
Ben: Um, because you're beautiful.

(at Costco's frozen seafood selection)
Ben: The shrimp in there are poor shrimp.
Katie: Poor shrimp? Why?
Ben: Because they're in food and already dead.

3 comments:

meg said...

do those boys say some fine stuff? yes, they do. and tape really can be foolish.

Unknown said...

They are just so darn entertaining!!! It's really just amazing how many funny things they come up with. I think my favorite is about being as naked as the day he was born :)

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

I love these. They make me smile every time! :D