
Audubon, New Jersey
March 13, 1971
Forty years ago today my parents were baptized as members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. They were high school sweethearts. Roger was a jock with seven varsity letters. Georgeann was the captain of the cheer leading scad. The missionaries found them and taught them the gospel. The above picture is them on the day their baptism. (Also, weren't they total hotties? And I wish I had that coat. It is awesome.)
A few weeks ago both my parents were here to help us out with our new, darling Charlotte and our amazing Benjamin and Samuel. Right off of that wonderful and extremely helpful visit, I wanted to say how grateful I am for my glorious parents and the life they have given me. And how grateful I am that they made a decision 40 years ago that blessed my life so much.
So, thanks guys. You are awesome!
1 comment:
Loved reading this post and seeing the picture of your Mom and Dad. Fun picture! Love your Momma!!:)
Post a Comment