You may be wondering where we've been all summer. We've been here. But we've been busy. The boys have been busy running around and terrorizing each other. And Zach has been busy studying and running. And I've been busy being sick, tired and scheduling doctor's appointments. And in February, when we add a new little baby girl to this crazy family, we'll all be even busier. It's all pretty exciting and exhausting.
So, there hasn't been much going on really, because I've been too tired to even get up off the couch, let alone take pictures, let alone do anything worth taking pictures of. I still have those old posts from June that I'm really, genuinely planning on putting on here. I just haven't really gotten to it yet.
And that's pretty much it.
8 comments:
Yay! Congratulations! Two boys and a girl--perfect. :) Good luck with everything!!
yaya!! a Katie Jr .... I'm so excited! congrats!
Woohoo! How perfect is that? Hope you're feeling better.
I didn't know you found out! Congratulations on the GIRL! She is going to be sp spoiled by her big brothers :)
Congratulations! I'm a friend of Zach's from the BYU Comp. Lit. program. Tell him congratulations for me, too.
I am so glad that there will be more 'ash' es in this world. So sorry you are feeling so sick. Hope it eases up sooner than later.
Thanks, guys! We're all pretty excited! I'm not feeling too sick anymore, just tired. Hopefully I'll start getting more energy soon.
Hi Katie Q Ashby,
I hop on your blog sometimes cause I love you and your wonderful family and cause you are so cute. Its fun to read about your boys and all the fun things you do.But, I had no idea that you are expecting a baby girl in February. Happy News!! But I am sorry it sounds like you don't feel well. Hope that passes soon. Love you!
Post a Comment