Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Quotable Quotes

Ben: Dad! I was trying to make my water float in the air and I spilt my water.
Zach: That only works in space, big guy.
Ben: Oh man! I thought it would work on Earth, too!

The boys were playing and Sam came into our room to give my arm a kiss.
Ben: (from the other room) Sam, come on!
Sam: But I just love Mom!
Ben: You have to love all kinds of things! Come on!

Ben: My butt hurts.
Sam: Why did you say butt?
Ben: I don't know.

Ben: Dad, I have a secret I can only tell to boys.
Zach: Oh, okay.
Ben: (in a very loud whisper) Sam ate a candy cane. But don't tell Mom!
Zach: Oh, okay, I won't tell Mom Sam ate a candy cane.
Ben: You promise!?
Zach: Ya, I promise.

Katie: Boys! Get ready. We're gonna go to a music class in a little while.
Sam: But I already know how to sing!

Ben: Mom, are we ever going to Asher's (his cousin in Washington) house again?
Katie: Yes, we're going to go back someday. I don't know when though.
Ben: I think on Thursday.
Katie: Thursday?
Ben: Can you tell me when it's Thursday and we're going to Asher's.

Sam: Mom, I forgot how many babies are in your tummy.
Katie: Just one. Is that a good number of babies?
Sam: Yes. If we had two babies it would drive me crazy!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

lol! Love those boys! :) speaking of which I think I'm forgetting how many babies are in your tummy too. you should post a picture of you so I can see how cute you are... :)