Saturday, October 3, 2009

So, here's the thing..

Ya know when you have some big event that you feel that you really need to blog about before you can move onto something else or you'll forget and then you'll be doing one of those long-after-fact type blogs, which can be cool, but are often pretty lame-o. Are you familiar with this?

Anyway, I've been waiting to move on till this silly trip back to California was documented. And in all the hubbub of life, I just haven't gotten to it. And I've finally decided that I'm not going to. At least not for a while. I'm going to move one to the rest of our lives. Starting.....now! Well, in a little while, anyway.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

I'm probably ok with that. just start blogging again already!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I've been checking often to see what is up with you! And apparently you have been doing nothing! Blog blog blog.... Shauna

Katie said...

Actually, a lot has been going on. Just nothing too interesting.