Here are some more little conversations we've been having with the boys. I know I am probably (very) slightly biased, and I know the boys are quite a handful for me, but I'm pretty sure that Ben and Sam are the funniest, most creative, imaginative and adorable little people I have ever known. Ever. See? Not even slightly biased. And completely true. Without further ado, I give you, Ben and Sam...
Sam: I want more butter sandwich!
Me: Sorry sweetie, we're out of bread.
Sam: No, we're in the bread!
Me: Sam, are you going to eat your pickles?
Sam: No, they're so gross to me!
Ben, while looking at a picture of chutney in our Indian cookbook. I should also prefrace this by saying Ben was terribly, terribly confused by Zach's response.
Ben: There's green poop on that plate?
Zach: That's not poop - it's chutney.
Ben: Chutney?
Zach: It's delicious.
Ben: Delicious? Chutney's delicious?
After Sam gave Ben the boots he was wearing.
Me: Than you, Sam. That was very nice of you.
Sam: Uh-huh. That is very nice of me!
When we were headed out on a walk and Ben wanted to walk by himself and not be carried or put in the stroller.
Ben: I wanna walk! And be a man! And be happy!
6 comments:
Love the cooler picture. What fun to be kids when rain water didn't gross us out.
Haha! Those conversations are so funny!
hahaha! I love these sessions we have together. haha. Love the pink bicycle. love that chutney poop is delicious,..I don't know if I agree with zach's opinion though I might have to try chutney first. Like ben I'm skeptical. and love that you train your kids to eat at restaurants at jack in the box,.. is that because there's less chaos there so it's a better trial run than say mcdonalds might be? Loved the comment about pickles being so gross to me. hahaha. I could keep going but I think I commented at least once on everything,.. I'll stop there.
oops I mixed up ben and sam,.. sam is chutney and ben is pickles.
and I forgot to mention I love the music man reference.
they are so funny. so so funny.
tell them men wear clothes? that's funny too.
Your boys are so cute. It makes me excited for my little girl to start talking.
Post a Comment