Sunday, December 21, 2008

if your juice could talk

The following conversation took place after I gave each of the boys a cup of juice in the car the other day:

Sam: (after laughing his evil laugh) I'm going to eat you!
Sam : (in a higher voice representing the juice) No, don't eat me!
Ben: I'm going to eat you too!
Ben: (in higher voice) No, you're crazy!

That's a little glimpse into our lives.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ha!!! so creative! I wish my juice could talk.

Lillian said...

That is absolutely hilarious! I'm actually kind of impressed, too. They have quite the imaginations.

Amy (Swapp) Tremayne said...

I just LOVE little boys, and the things they come up with!

Anonymous said...

Thrilled with your latest reports. Don't forget if you have problems in the LA/Riverside area you have both cousin and aunt & uncle in the area. Never hurts to know where our wide spread fam is. Love the boys conversation as well asthe trip news. Most frustratin I'm sure. At least Sam lasted to LA. How did Ben do? How is your ear feeling? Love and blessed Christmas to your beautiful family and love to Zach's fam as well...

Kim said...

I seriously can't wait to have a boy! And for Audrey to start talking more so I can hear her funny conversations:-)
We'd LOVE to see ya while your down here in Phoenix...So give us a call and we'll plan it! I emailed you with some more details:-)