Thursday, December 4, 2008

Random Facts from the Day

  • I conversed with a lady in the park in broken, but intelligible, Spanish
  • I currently have 36 (36!) tabs open in Firefox
  • The boys dumped their sand filled boots out in their room 3 minutes after I vacuumed
  • I mailed the second batch of Christmas gifts.
  • I found out there was such a thing as an iron-on transfer pencil. Crafty life as I knew it changed forever.
And for enduring my random facts, here is a cute picture of little people:
Sam sitting in a baby car seat, which was way too small for him, eating popcorn and watching Batman

Ben, being a ham.

Don't worry, pictures from beach and S.F. still coming. I promise. Eventually.

5 comments:

Theresa said...

They get cuter every day Kates! ok. I'm excited for road trip 2009!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics and the dialogue that goes with...where is that book? Still looking for guitars - I haven't forgotten. Love your Thanksgiving feast would love some of those recipes and the pic of J and boys is great. Will try and write soon as it slows down?!? Love you all...

Unknown said...

oh my goodness! They look so grown up! Especially the one of Ben being a ham... ;) And thanks for the random facts. 36 is a lot of tabs.

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

So cute, I love it :) Very nice broken spanish. I said, "Guten tag" to one fo Tom's professors the other day. He was born in Vienna!!

meg said...

36 tabs! that means you have to use that funny little arrow to see them all. good gracious, miss k!