I came home the other day to a little surprise. Usually when I get home a little after 5, Katie is ready to leave the boys all to me for the rest of the day or longer. Except this day. The boys were asleep in bed as they are wont to take late naps. I think it is part of their evil plan to stay up late, prevent us from sleeping, and eventualy drive us nuts. As I was saying, with the boys in bed I found Katie literaly floating off the ground in a sort of meditative zen state. Well, not literaly. But there was a glow. She looked at me and softly said, "The boys came up to me and said 'I love you, Mommy.'"
4 comments:
ahhh,.. zach you should post more often.... it would be interesting to get more of both parents perspective on parenting twins,.. hehe. :) all part of my diabolical plan to observe your family and your adorable toddlers at a distance. :)
that was so adorable! I understand wanting to hand over the reigns at the end of the day. That makes it all worth it.
It was one of the sweetest moments ever. They just came up to me and gave me a hug and said, "I uve you, Mommy." Sweet as sweet can be.
that is the best ever! i love that they did it so randomly on their own. so smart and sweet.
Post a Comment