so did you find out what they were imagining about? pretending? hehe.
I have absolutely no idea, but they were definitely having a lot of fun, whatever it was.
So fun! That is the cutest. I can't wait for Clark and Peter to be able to play together and do silly things like this!
i love those pictures--they show so much about your boys. i'm glad to see you are providing your children with such great activities--boxes are a classic way to spend the afternoon.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
so did you find out what they were imagining about? pretending? hehe.
I have absolutely no idea, but they were definitely having a lot of fun, whatever it was.
So fun! That is the cutest. I can't wait for Clark and Peter to be able to play together and do silly things like this!
i love those pictures--they show so much about your boys. i'm glad to see you are providing your children with such great activities--boxes are a classic way to spend the afternoon.
Post a Comment