Our progress of getting the house set up has been hindered from several different fronts. First of all, we are reveling in our connection to the Internet a wee bit too much. Because the Internet is awesome, people. And now we have it all the time. It's amazing. Second, we are all still overcoming our jet lag. This is the reason that we have eaten a pasta dinner at four in the morning and the boys current nap time is around 9 a.m. Craziness. And third is our constant hindrance, the boys. I believe I have whole posts on here about just how distracting the boys can be, so I won't elaborate. Also, to add a lovely monkey wrench into the mix, I have one of those annoying head colds that occurs when you spend 12 hours playing Russian roulette with the recirculated air germs on airplanes. I also wanted to show you the blog header I made for our trip. I probably spent about five hours putting this silly thing together. It's a combination of several pictures of the Costa Brava that I went Photoshop-crazy on. I liked it. I still like it. But, I forgot to upload the file here before the computer had been shut down, disassembled, and packed away, so it never was. But I wanted you all to see it. So, I could somehow justify spending all that time moving various elements back and forth two millimeters to see which looked better.
5 comments:
I can only say I'm sorry so many times.
haha! i love zach's comment,.. I think I can relate to that. I can also relate to the having a hard time adjusting,.. not the jet lag part, but getting my house unpacked has been a beast and I can never seem to get the priorities right because just when I think I'm making progress it's either not fast enough, or something else needs doing or yet another fun thing needs to get done and then it's back to how come we didn't finish the first thing you started,... I think I go through this cycle every single time we move. Next time Dan gets to pack all the boxes and he can unpack them exactly how they were before. But no matter how many times I say I'm going to make Dan do the kitchen next time so he knows where everything is,.. I am the one left to it. so maybe I should just surrender.
I like the header! Consider yourself justified.
Well, say it again! :)
cool header--i really like the colors. too bad about the head cold--it's the worst when the mom gets sick! glad you guys are home safe, though.
Post a Comment