Prepare yourself for a shock. We saw a movie last night. In a theater. With the boys.
Shocked? Amazed? Aghast?
So were we. The student council (or some group or other) here had a movie night last night. And they had free Krispy Kreme donuts before hand. That's what really got us there. As I have said before, I love free stuff. We really held out no hope of seeing more than fifteen minutes of the movie, Enchanted. The boys have not done to well in movies since they learned to move. So, armed with handfuls of sweet pastry, we settled into on of the last rows, fully expecting to make a quick exit. And then the lights when down and the movie came on. And they were hooked.
They sat there completely entranced by it. When songs started, they bobbed there heads from side to side. When the chipmunk did crazy things they pointed and laughed. When they saw the dragon they growled at it. And when the princess had true love's kiss, they clapped and laughed. They loved it!
And the whole walk home they chattered about it. Blabbering a few words and then growling, as if mimicking the dragon. It may just have been the most adorable thing ever!
Oh, and the movie was cute too.
4 comments:
haha. fabulous. I've wanted to see this one.
Oh my gosh.. That's the most adorable thing I've ever read. I actually teared up a little at the end - what is WRONG with me?
What a cute family you have!
I know what you mean! I cry over the weirdest things! It's been like that since I was prego with the boys.
And thank you, we are adorable!
that is amazing. kids are so good at surprising us, aren't they?
Post a Comment