Monday, January 28, 2008

out of the frying pan...

...and into the nursery. Zach and I both got called to be in the youngest nursery. We subbed last week and were called this week. I was a little nervous at first, that I would be doing the same thing that I do all week, except with five other children or so. But it went really well this week. We've got some really good kids in there. Of course, we represent about a third of the nursery, with the boys. We're excited to start doing some lessons and activities with the kids. So, hopefully it will be a whole load of fun and in no way wretched.


Also, I wanted to acknowledge the passing of Pres. Gordan B. Hinckley. He was an amazing and wonderful man. He has been the president of the Church since I was eleven years old. But, as Zach said, this isn't really a sad occasion. Pres. Hinckley lived a great life, influencing millions for good, and he is now with his beloved wife again. All the same, he will be greatly missed.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

yeah, i went from Primary secretary straight into Sunbeams. :) i'm not sure which was more challenging for me. It is fun to be with those little kids each week though,.. it makes it a little easier not having any yet. :)