Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Day at the Beach

Sadly, we were not able to take advantage of the blessed day off, mainly because I am sniffling and sneezing for several days. We did manage to get some more great Britcoms in, though. Some Vicar of Dibley and Jeeves and Wooster. Not familiar? Get familiar! Oh, and I just like to take this moment to thanks one P.G. Wodehouse for being so fan-friggin-tastic!

Anyway, moving right along, we were able to go to Half Moon Bay a little before Christmas. It was loads of fun. And, surprisingly chilly.

Katie and Ben


Sam gives his Mommy a big hug.

We really weren't prepared for the cold at all. So, I ended up needing to give Sam my sweatshirt. Zach wrapped Ben up in his coat.

Zach, Ben and Sam at the top of the cliffs.

It was a whole lot of fun, even if it was rather chilly. Afterwards we went to a tiny restaurant called "The Happy Taco." It was so, so good.

In other news, I was released as the Primary Secretary. We got a new bishopric and a new Primary presidency, and thus I got released. A very short stint, but it has definitely freed up my Sundays a bit. That's always nice.

This was my last act as Primary Secretary. There are going to be stepping stones with the kids pictures on them. I think it will end up looking nice.

4 comments:

Matthew K said...

Zach and Katie- You both are awesome. I enjoy reading your blog. If you ever come to the Oklahoma/Texas area, let us know.

meg said...

beautiful day at the beach, even if it was cold. i can't get over how cute your boys are! you're doing an excellent job.

Tai said...

Your kids are so adorable. And your beach is so adorable also - I heart the beach.

I am in New York for the sole sake of just doing it. I have no idea where it will lead, how long I will stay, or if my roommates will put up with me for longer than a week. It's all an adventure!

Zach said...

I would just like to make it clear that I do not approve of the word "Britcom" no matter how fun they are. It's just a silly word.