Behind the TVThey may not have as catchy a signature as Zorro, but I have found pencil and crayon scribbles everywhere! Besides the more interesting sketches that we've photographed, they have also left their "art" on the fridge, cupboards, floors and in Zach's library books.
On Couch Pillows
Even on me! I thought the pen cap was on so I wasn't even paying attention. Ben thought that this was awesome.When they first started to draw it was exciting, I thought, Ya! Look at my little Picasso's! Now, unfortunately, they are little Picassos. Darn that avant garde Spanish spirit!
2 comments:
hahahahaha,... they're growing up so fast,... ahhh. It really is lovely interpretive style though. And such beautiful form. Who would have thought to use human skin as a canvas,.. a little bit sick and twisted, yes,.. but when you consider that the skin donor is still alive,.. and that there were no evil intentions behind the gesture,..it really is pure genius and can only be seen that way. Magnifico!
wow! I love their art! very skilled! They even gave you some 'ink'! without you noticing! now that is talent.
Post a Comment