Sorry to intrude on your blog but I couldn't help myself when I saw a link on Theresa and Dan's blog. I am glad to see that things seem to be going well for you all. Your boys are so cute and funny. Have a Merry Christmas in a few weeks. Matt Crain
The cutest boys ever. And I love your blog Katie! It always makes me laugh! Love Steph (Søster Ashby!)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Sorry to intrude on your blog but I couldn't help myself when I saw a link on Theresa and Dan's blog. I am glad to see that things seem to be going well for you all. Your boys are so cute and funny. Have a Merry Christmas in a few weeks.
Matt Crain
The cutest boys ever. And I love your blog Katie! It always makes me laugh! Love Steph (Søster Ashby!)
Post a Comment