Sunday, December 18, 2011

Up to Date! And to celebrate...

Some quotes I've been saving for this joyous moment!



Ben: What's a werewolf?
Zach: It's a person who turns into a...monkey!
Ben: Oh. Is that right?
Sam: No, that would be a weremonkey.

Ben: We're gonna make a robot bigger than our house!
Katie: Where are we going to keep it?
Ben: In our underground fortress!

While trying to talk me into buying a toy
Ben: I want it!
Katie: No sweetie, we don't need it.
Ben: Yes we do need it to make me stop whining about it!

Ben: Mom, isn't this cool I'm walking backwards?! If you hear a bang or an "ow" then I ran into something.

Ben: Mom, the next house we have can we have a huge house!?

Sam: (to Charlotte) Ah! How many times does Mommy and me have to tell you?! No chewing on my shoes! (It's true; Charlotte loves chewing on Sam's flip-flops)

Talking about a little boy Sam was playing with:
Katie: How old was he?
Sam: Well, he was pretty little. He didn't speak human yet.

After Breakfast Scripture time:
Sam: What's a bitter cup?
Katie: Well, bitter is the opposite of sweet.
Sam: Oh, so it's healthy.



P.S. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! You guys are awesome!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Ahhh, I choked on my water while reading this post. Funny stuff, funny stuff.