Ben and a tree candidate
Sam and another hopeful
We just went to a lot down the road (drove, not walked this year) and picked it out. Ben and Sam were both very opinionated about which one we should get. In the end we got the one I wanted. That's the way it goes baby-cakes.
Me and Charlotte
The lot was being run by high-schoolers, and while they did a good job, they did it kinda slowly. So, while we were waiting Sam and Ben discovered that they fit perfectly inside the tree netter. It was a wonderful moment.
The next day we got out the ornaments and set to work. Charlotte helped by making sure none of the bulbs were blown out and trying to suck on the electrical wiring. I helped by not letting her.
Our tree looked awesome! And then Charlotte pulled all the ornaments in the bottom two feet off the tree. Then I put them back on. Then Charlotte pulled them all off. Then I put them back on. Then Charlotte pulled them all off. Then I put them back on. Then Charlotte pulled them all off. Then I put them back on. Then Charlotte pulled them all off. Then I put them back on.
While I'm typing this, I think Charlotte is pulling them all back off again. I better get moving.
1 comment:
Hi Katie!
Love your blog! It's always fun to keep up with you and your adorable family. Charlotte just keeps getting prettier and prettier. Such amazing eyes. Your boys and the things they say make me laugh. Merry Christmas.
Love, Kate
Post a Comment