Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Father/Son Camp Out

Zach and the boys went on their first ever father/son camp out this past weekend. They had a good time. Ben and Sam said that their favorite part was building the fire and smores.


(Sam and Ben are being Buzz Lightyears and saying "to infinity and beyond!" Sam did not wear the baby Mikey ears to the campout, but he had been wearing them around all day.)



Sam and Ben Smiles



In the morning (apparently they were all freezing)


I celebrated the event by working on a sewing project, watching a movie on Netflix that I knew Zach didn't want to see, and booby trapping the doors before going to sleep.

2 comments:

VanessaSmith said...

That is the benefit to only having boys. Father's and son's in becoming disproportionate around here. I always get freaked out when Paul isn't here too. I love Ben and Sam's smiles.

Katie said...

That was actually the first time I'd ever been alone like that since we got married. I managed to only get somewhat freaked out.

Smiling is their favorite.