Saturday, February 20, 2010

more chit, but less chat




Ben likes to bite his fingernails. While they were watching a show Zach saw him biting his toe nails as well.
Zach: Ben, are you biting your toenails?
Ben: Ya, but it's okay, I spit them out.



Katie: We're about to eat lunch, why don't you go and wash your hands.
Sam: No, I wiped them off on your bed.

To our home teachers while they were here
Sam: You know that guy with the beard? He's Jesus. And he loves us. He made everyone.

We had drawn a snow scene on the window with markers (Thanks CJMMM!) and later Ben had smeared it all up.
Ben: Mom, look! It's Zombie Frostie! He only has one eye. He bites people! Ah!
(The boys are really weird)



Sam: I'm gonna tell you a funny joke...Why does the dragon not talk?
Katie: Why?
Sam: Because his mouth is full of people!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh my goodness, you have the coolest family. Do they mind if I repeat the dragon joke? That is by far the best one I've heard this year. I'll give credit where credit is due.

Allison said...

I love things like that. Are you making a book of all the funny things they say?

meg said...

there are no words, really--i just cracked up. and i'm trying to memorize the dragon joke (jokes are hard for some reason). i think jane will like it.

Vanessa said...

That last one made me laugh out loud. I told Asher the joke and he was disturbed though :) I love these posts.