I've just been floundering around trying to get everything put in order the last couple of weeks. I've been looking for the pictures I took of all the neat presents I made for people for Christmas, but I can't find them. And I was going to tell you about how I've been obsessed with decorating a house I don't own with money I don't have, but I was too busy doing it. Plus our camera and memory cards have been mutinying. Luckily, the boys have still been hilarious, so here are some contributions from our little folks. Enjoy!
(The boys have been in love with Mother Goose rhymes for the last couple weeks)
Zach: There was an old lady who lived in a shoe...
Sam: Whaaaaaa!? A Shoe!?
(After waving something around in my face for a while)
Ben: Look at this!
Katie: Oh...is it a booger?
Ben: I don't know.
Katie: Where did you find it?
Ben: In my nose.
2 comments:
hahaha! where did you find it? lol. simplicity.
ooo, you have things to tell that i want to hear more about, but i completely understand that settling back in thing, so no rush.
your boys never fail to make me laugh.
Post a Comment