Santa Claus was at our ward Christmas party. We waited in line for a while and then Ben decided that he didn't want to sit on Santa's lap after all, so we went and ran around and tried to touch all the decorations taped to the stage as fast as we could. And then Sam decided the same thing and he came and ran around, too. We were about to leave, literally walking out the door, when Sam said, "I didn't get to see Santa yet!" and ran with Zach back to the line. Ben and I followed, because Zach had the keys. So, we were the last in line, but the line was significantly shorter, so it didn't take as long. We got up to Santa and Ben absolutely refused to sit on Santa's lap. Sam wouldn't either, but he would look at him at least. And smiled a lot. And happily accepted the gift Santa gave him. They were not very cooperative when it came to taking the picture, but it was taken, and I think it defiinitely captured the moment.
1 comment:
your hair is SO LONG! SO pretty!
Post a Comment