I have a bike. But I've only ridden it once or twice, because the breaks are very iffy. And if they weren't before, they definitely are now that the boys have turned it into a restaurant and serve pretend food off of it. But I really like it and that's why it's still in the back yard. We got it for $7 at a thrift store in Papillion, Nebraska, where my parents used to live. And it's pretty cool.
But, like I said, it's broken. And I love biking. I really do. It's probably one of my favorite forms of self-propelled transportation.
Oh, and they're giving one away. And holy guacamole! I wanna win it. Because I like the idea of biking again.
So, what do you think?
5 comments:
Ooooo, I love that. If you win, I want a ride.
It kind of looks like what I pictured Joseph got sold into Egypt with....except strapped to a camel and not a bike :) Heheheehhee. I do like the blue, though :)
kids in a bucket! love it. My only criticism is,.. how hot does it get in the summer will it burn their little legs?
Um, heck yes. That's brilliant. And I don't even have kids. Perhaps I shall just lug around my potted plants...
(In order to post this comment, I have to copy the wobbly word in the image - and I'd just like you to know that while it doesn't usually make any sense, today the word is: Ticabod. Which, for some reason, made me laugh out loud.)
i think it's awesome and beautiful. it's beausome. ti's awe-full.
hope you win it.
Post a Comment