I've only let the boys use paints twice before, but now that I've discovered this system, I'll probably let them loose more.
(note how he ended up holding his pie tin like a painter's pallet)
As you can see, despite the fact that they are twins, their artistic style is completely different.
And lest you think that this was a completely mess free event, I did get distracted for a few minutes and the boys did take that opportunity to grab three paint containers (mostly blue) and dump them into their pallets and then spill them on the ground and then run through them, and then run into the house. There were blue footprints all across the kitchen floor. But it came up pretty easily with the mop, so now worries.
And lest you think that this was a completely mess free event, I did get distracted for a few minutes and the boys did take that opportunity to grab three paint containers (mostly blue) and dump them into their pallets and then spill them on the ground and then run through them, and then run into the house. There were blue footprints all across the kitchen floor. But it came up pretty easily with the mop, so now worries.
And now, for your enjoyment, a movie.
Sam is on the left, Ben on the right.
7 comments:
picasso y michelangelo! prego,... I thought your title was going to be "painting the roses red" :) like the song/cartoon.
Nope. I changed it anyway. :) Some editing after the fact.
ah,.. we're too quick for each other.
What a funny whale! That video was so cute. You are inspiring me to want to do more with Quince... he would have a blast at your house.
haha. i love the high pitched squeaky talk. :) love little baby boys. they're so cute! those guys are almost 3 now aren't they,... wow... if my math serves me right. :)
They both are quite the artists! You should frame them and put them up somewhere in your home! SO cute! When are you coming out to AZ again?
I'm going to have you use your idea sometime. Painting outside in the semi buff seems a little safer on the house. Cute boys.
Post a Comment