So, now that California's yearly "false spring" is over, maybe I'll finally settle down to blogging. What? You've never heard of such craziness? Well, in my experience with Nor Cal, (granted, not much) you get about one week of absolutely gorgeous weather at this time of year. Sunny and beautiful. Before that it rains. And after you've begun to think that maybe it will just stay sunny forever, it rains again. And rains, and rains, and rains. And we stay inside perusing seed catalogs and watching He-man cartoons. Add some hot chocolate and popcorn. Life is good.
Anyway, I've been meaning to put up these photos from our Christmas in Phoenix, when we went to the train park. And now, finally, here they are.

Ben, looking at a room full of miniature trains. He thought they were pretty cool. (Please note the cape. We don't like to leave home without the cape, if at all possible.)

Aunt Stephanie and Ben with the miniature trains.

Sam and Zach with the same miniature trains. Sam thought these were awesome and choo-chooed all night.

Katie, Sam, Zach and Ben on our train ride.

The Whole Family! (Except Steph)
Hannah, Emma, Scott/Grandpa, Shauna/Grandma, Katie, Sam, Zach and Ben.
Doesn't Ben look so happy? He was so psyched for that train ride!

Emma, Hannah, Scott/Dad, and Stephanie

And after the train, which the boys thought was one of the coolest things ever, we rode a carousel.
Ben was especially pumped for this.

Sam, not so much. I'm glad I got this picture, because after we started moving I ended up holding him.
So, there you go. The train park. Good times were had by all. Thanks again, Phoenix Fam!
4 comments:
Good pictures, good times!
So cute! Love all the pictures :) We still have 11 months down in the Caribbean....I think we'll miss SOME things about living here...but not actually LIVING here! :) hahaha!
that must be where all trains and train enthusiasts go to heaven--how fun!
What a blast!!! My Erik would have LOVED those miniature trains (or choo choos, rather).
Post a Comment