Saturday, July 26, 2008

Lisboa

We are now in Lisbon, Portugal and will be for the next two weeks. Zach is taking a crash course in Portugese. We got here yesterday morning and so far the city is awesome. And I just got mistaken for a Portugese person! Awesome. Anyway, I´m about to run out of minutes, so I´´ let you know all the nitty gritty as soon as I can!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wait a minute! I thought you were Portuguese too! (j/k) but really that is cool, cuz being American is so lame.

Anonymous said...

love the tour darlins'. need more pics pls, when you can. Waiting for mailing? May have to wait til; you're back in the US from what I hear. This will serve as my email. Have enjoyed the blog immensely, a bit like being there. Think of you all loads - still have your cards - just waiting. Love & prayers, always, gma/ggma