Wednesday, June 18, 2008

¡Hola España!

I know this is very late in coming, but we are in Spain! Hurray! We actually have been since last Tuesday. We had some things go wrong getting here, like losing my sweater on the plane and missing the bus to Plajta d'Aro and having to take a train to Girona instead and get a ride, but the boys were well behaved and we sat nice to lovely non-ogrey people on th planes. They did say our stroller was too big to plane side check though, and that was annoying. They put it with the checked baggage and we thought we had lost it, but it was just in the special area.

Sam, watching movies, and not sitting in that seat that the British Airways people made for him.
Barcelona Airport, after finding our stroller again

Zach, feeding Ben and Sam European chocolate pudding on our terrace

Katie in front of the Arc de Triumph

Zach in front of the masses of olive oil

But we are here, and it has been a lot of fun so far. We don't have internet in the house, so we go down to the library to get it, but I will try to keep you all posted.

I've gotten some random questions about Spain and our stay here, and I'm going to answer them all. If you have any more, post them and I will have a big Q&A or something.

5 comments:

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

COOL! I'm jealous :) Did you guys go to Spain just for fun? Also...did you find TOPFEN!? Remember that stuff they used to give out around Vienna..mmmm....so yummy!!

Theresa said...

You are looking very trim Katie! I need to get me a couple of little boys to whip me into shape. :) I'm so glad you are back on blogging because I missed you!

Unknown said...

So glad you made it! Looks beautiful! Are you settling in? How are the boys handling it? What an adventure!

Vanessa said...

Yay! I am so happy you are safe and happy! I want to see pictures of your apartment! And that is an extraordinary amount of olive oil.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. How cool are you guys? Take lots and lots of pictures - I can't wait to see what great stuff you experience!