Thursday, December 6, 2007

Nativity


We were able to go to the 20th Annual Christmas Creche Exhibit yesterday. Doesn't that sound impressive? It was very nice, probably the largest nativity exhibit I've ever seen, though Mom's are probably the best. True. There were nativities from all over the world, including several from Catalon, one of which Zach said could be worth several thousand dollars. Good gracious!

Unfortunately, they were not allowing photographs. And even more unfortunately, they had people all around keeping their eyes on us, so I was not able to sneak any. A sad day indeed. Because I wanted to get pictures of the boys with some nativities. I guess, they figured there would be people there like me.

Overall, it was fun. The boys really enjoyed the harp music and looking at all the different animals and people. And making me baaaa like a sheep for them. And they behaved pretty well. Except for when Ben got away from us in the children's room and knocked over part of the cardboard Bethlehem, which started a domino effect and eventually destroyed a third of the village.

Good times.

1 comment:

meg said...

i love that picture "Nativity." What a great Christmas activiity! it's great to take little kids to all kinds of cultural things, isn't it? because then they grow up thinking that's the norm and you can do more things you want to do. even if they have little godzilla moments.