It is the end of our first week here in sunny California. It's been pretty wonderful so far, especially considering that all we've been doing really is unpacking and filling out forms and unpacking and getting supplies and unpacking and realizing that we are missing stuff and unpacking. But still, all in all, quite nice. We're pretty happy with the apartment and the courtyard. I've asked Zach about a million times what are address is. Eventually I'll just have to write it on my hand and look at every few minutes till it is ingrained in my memory. The boys have taken to everything, especially the freedom of being outside, swimmingly. Even though they did make a break for it and almost got to the street, which scared us half to death. But more on that later. This is mostly just to get started and move along with this whole blog thing. Hopefully, I will be able to maintain this one. Fingers crossed!
Friday, September 21, 2007
Welcome to California!
It is the end of our first week here in sunny California. It's been pretty wonderful so far, especially considering that all we've been doing really is unpacking and filling out forms and unpacking and getting supplies and unpacking and realizing that we are missing stuff and unpacking. But still, all in all, quite nice. We're pretty happy with the apartment and the courtyard. I've asked Zach about a million times what are address is. Eventually I'll just have to write it on my hand and look at every few minutes till it is ingrained in my memory. The boys have taken to everything, especially the freedom of being outside, swimmingly. Even though they did make a break for it and almost got to the street, which scared us half to death. But more on that later. This is mostly just to get started and move along with this whole blog thing. Hopefully, I will be able to maintain this one. Fingers crossed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment