Saturday, May 14, 2011

Talkative

After Zach read a billboard for a Mexican restaurant that said "Come Fiesta with us!"
Ben: "Come Fiesta with us." Fiesta? Come party with us? No thanks!
Sam: I don't even know who these people are!
Ben: Me neither.

Ben: Can you get down the... um...ah...
Katie: (teasing) What's an umah?
Sam: It's a plane.
Katie: In what language?
Ben: In robot.
Sam: So can you get down the umah wumah?

Ben: I hope Charlotte speaks English
Katie: Of course. What other language would she speak?
Ben: Maybe Chinese. Or Spanish!

Ben: When we were babies we could only understand each other.
Katie: What did you say to each other?
(At the same time)
Sam: I want to sit on your head!
Ben: I'm gonna spit up in your eye!

Ben: I love you, Mom.
Katie: I love you, Ben.
Ben: Even when I was a baby I was telling you that I loved you.

3 comments:

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

Ha! I love it!!!! :D I wish our kids could play together!!!

m.murray said...

I seriously got teary when I read that last one. I love your kids! I can't wait to meet Charlotte.
--Stephanie

gar said...

all of those quotes are adorable, but the last one was just heart-wrenchingly sweet. happy life, happy girl =)