Saturday, November 13, 2010

Quotes

Ben: Mom! (Calling from upstairs)
Katie: What?
Ben: I need help building the coolest robot ever!!

Ben: (while walking towards the bathroom) Here I come bathroom.

(While I was writing down something funny that he had said on a pad of paper)
Sam: What are you doing? Wasting all the things so I can't draw anymore?

(I had told the boys we couldn't go out and play until all the toys in the hallway were cleaned up. A few minutes later Sam showed me what he had done. There were several "foot steps" carved out of the toys)
Sam: Mom, I'm ready to go and I have a plan. The place where toys are you step in the place where no toys are!

Ben: With the power to do nothing I could do nothing. But with the power to shoot, I can shoot! Boom! Boom! Boom!

1 comment:

meg said...

the things they say never get old. you have classic kids.