Sam: Be happy. Like me. See! (Big smile on his face) Put your mouth up like this (pulls the corners of his mouth up with his fingertips). When you put your mouth down it means you're sad (pulls corners of his mouth down in exaggerated frown).
Sam dressed in his Woody (as in Toy Story) pajamas is sitting in our bedroom before Ben wakes up
Ben: (Calling from their room) Woody?! Woody, can you come here?
Sam: Hey, Ben!
Ben: I was in here, but you weren't in here with me.
Sam: Now I'm in here with you!
Sam: Do you know where Billy is? (His little toy dinosaur)
Me: No, I don't.
Sam: But he could be in grape danger!
Me: Do you mean grave danger?
Sam: No, grape danger. That's where Zurg lives!
Ben: Megatron, I'm going to teach you how to be nice to children!
Sam: Grrr!
Ben: But if I teach you how to be nice, then we can be friends!
Sam: Grr! I don't like that!
After his request for more cake was denied
Sam: But I love it! Like I love airplanes and candy and packages!
Ben and Sam had climbed up and were sitting on the top of our fence, spitting.
Zach: Boys get down. And stop spitting.
Sam: But we're pretending to be clouds! And it's raining!
Ben biting his toenails
Me: Ben, why are you biting your toenails?
Ben: Because I like to.
Me: Did you know you are a lot like me? When I was little I used to do things like that.
(Pause)
Ben: When I'm not looking at people I pick my boogers. Did you do that when you were little, too?
5 comments:
i LOVE these.
you have to admit their logic is undeniable. :) they are soooo much like you Katie,.. lol. :)
I love their conversations with each other. How fun it must be to grow up with such an automatic close friend.
Haha! :) Their logic is airtight! haha!
Love it! Having seen them in action last year I can hardly wait to see and hear the discourse in April when they see everyone and can play with cousins. I so enjoy these and wish you would start that book. I promise to help anyway I can...love, etc.
Post a Comment