Wow! Why would you do such a thing?! I can't stand driving to Washington from California, my wife Jasmine sleeps the whole time. That's why we fly. Anyways Katie it's great to see how you're doing. It's been forever since I've seen a Quinlan. We Just moved to Sacramento, where in California do you live?
6 comments:
Yay! missed you! wish I got a chance to see you guys when you were in utah,.. oh well.
Wow. You guys are hard core! :) I'm expecting pictures soon.
Welcome Home! Can't wait to hear about your adventures!
You guys are all things amazing! You should go for the other half next summer!
Wow, that's awesome. Very impressed. It will be fun to see photos and hear more details. Welcome back!
Wow! Why would you do such a thing?! I can't stand driving to Washington from California, my wife Jasmine sleeps the whole time. That's why we fly. Anyways Katie it's great to see how you're doing. It's been forever since I've seen a Quinlan. We Just moved to Sacramento, where in California do you live?
Post a Comment