It was Spring Break around these parts, recently. And we have been enjoying it. The kids got sick for the first couple of days (and spent those watching shows and playing wii and such). But, when they got a little better they set about making mischief outside. Most of it hole related. Like the following:
- Digging a hole in the middle of the yard.
- Covering the hole with sticks to make a trap.
- Filling previously mentioned hole with water.
- Running through the hole and covering themselves with mud
- Putting a bunch of sticks in the hole so they stuck straight out. I guess it was another kind of trap.
It's been pretty hot around here the last week or so. We even got out the sprinkler. It mostly watered the lawn, but they ran around it a lot.
It's been nice to sleep in a bit and not have a schedule for a little while. It makes me excited for summer. Though, not the heat. Can it just be a warm spring forever? Please?